CALL FOR ARTISTS: RESULTS – IN\VISIBLE CITIES URBAN MULTIMEDIA FESTIVAL
Please find below the outcome of the selection process to take part in In \ visible cities – Urban Multimedia Festival in the artist-in-residence and artist-not-in-residence sections.
The artistic committee of the Festival hopes to run a second selection process following the potential allocation of additional funds, therefore increasing the number of participating artists.
The following criteria have been applied in the selection process:
- Quality of the proposal.
- Consistency of the proposed project with the artistic aims of the Festival.
- Feasibility of the project with regards to costs, timings, technical equipment and logistics.
- Potential to develop and transfer the projects realised to other contexts.
- Artemis Papageorgiou – (Attica, Grecia)
- IZLAND (Gašper Milkovič-Biloslav and Marko Vivoda)+ Jesusonecstasy (Mitja Cerkvenik) – (Izola, Slovenia)
- Ruben Vuaran – (Trieste, Italia)
- Streamcolors – (Milano, Italia)
- Alessandro Ruzzier – (Gorizia – Italia)
- Matthieu Tercieux (Francia)
- Yuri Pirondi, Ines von Bonhorst (Londra, UK)
- Corrado Catania (Italia)
- Marc Davorin (Slovenia)
- Udruga Uke (Croazia)
- Danila Gambettola (Reggio Calabria, Italia)
- Barbara Rossi (Roma, Italia)
- Karim Galici (Cagliari, Italia)
The selected artists will be contacted by the organising committee of the Festival to agree upon the terms and conditions of participation of the realisation of the projects.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us should you need further information: firstname.lastname@example.org